Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Sales - Sales Management
Posted on 06 Feb 2024
Our client is a well-known Japanese company and established in Singapore since 1973. The company offers a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids for the consumer market as well as the catering and food processing industries. Apart from its marketing and sales activities locally, the company also performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations, such as the procurement of flexible packaging materials, chemicals and raw materials, the provision of logistic solutions, and developing new businesses in the region.
- To gather market information (such as market trend, competitors’ information) and issues of the customers.
- To make action plan with strategy based on the information gathered.
- To propose company products and solutions effectively to solve anticipated issues of customers based on the information gathered.
- To take countermeasures if there are any gaps between sales progress and the budget.
- To make sales forecast and capture sales progress on a timely basis.
- To ensure prompt payment collections.
- To place orders of company items to suppliers based on monthly inventory control.
- To carry out Q&A procedure when registration of new product and/or revision of product are required.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the company
- Minimum Diploma/Degree holder in food science education is preferred.
- At least 3 years of related working experience in B2B sales of food ingredients.
- At least 3 years of experiences in R&D of food ingredients or process food (such as instant noodle, mixed seasonings and confectionary etc.) is preferred, but not a must.
- Have good understanding on B2B business.
- Have good understanding on food ingredients.
- Plan and prioritize assigned tasks independently to achieve personal sales targets
- Highly motivated and strong initiatives to achieve assigned tasks and company.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented and highly capable of meeting personal sales targets.
- Working location: mTower, Alexandra Road
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Allowances & variable bonus