Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Investments / Fund Management
Posted on 07 Dec 2023
Our client is an established financial institution that provides a wide range of financial products and services including investments, equity, senior debts as well as financial advisory services.
- Responsible to propose and support the companies in SEA for M&A end-to-end process, including customers sourcing, evaluation and structuring.
- Coordinate with M&A Team in Japan HQ on M&A projects
- As one of the member of M&A advisor team to support the company's Overseas Investments operations in the SEA
- Support but not limited to Financial Modelling, Cash Flow and Relative Valuation, Cost Benefit Analysis, and more
- Other ad hoc M&A projects assigned by the company
- At least 3 years of experience in Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Advisory
- Proficiency in English and either Malay or Thai to liaise with cross-border internal and external stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills, time management
- Independent and able to work in team