Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 27 Jul 2022
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- To build up strategic business plans to expand company and customer base.
- To maintain existing business relationship with suppliers and customers with high quality service.
- To search/develop new raw materials from existing/new suppliers
- To increase the business opportunities through various route and market
- To develop in new market/application/industries
- To reach the target and goal set (KPI)
- To lead and guide junior staff
- To catch up latest information from suppliers/customers
- To analyze market trend and competitors
- To maximize company's profit by developing motivation among sales team
- To manage sales team, develop business plan for sales, revenue and expense controls, to meet sales target
- To monitor and control AR.
- Diploma/Degree holder in any relevant studies
- Preferably 3 years of relevant sales working experience.
- Experience in plastic / chemicals industry / Trading business is advantage
- Experience working in a diverse culture environment is preferred
- Self-motivated and a team worker
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and computer skills (SAP knowledge)
- Able to speak English and Japanese to liaise with Japanese customers ad business partners
- Performance Bonus
- Business/Car allowance
- Company group insurance
- Medical/dental consultation reimbursable
- 5 working days (Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm)
SGD 4,000 - 7,000