Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - General / Cost Accounting
Posted on 13 Jun 2022
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Accurate and timely processing 3-way match of PO/DO/invoices, non-PO purchase and staff expense claims
- Vendor payment processing by internet banking/cheque/corporate card
- Check and ensure compliance of indirect taxes (GST/VAT/withholding tax etc) treatment on accounting entries of invoices.
- Create and review of Vendor Master Data perform timely maintenance work as required
- Reconciliation against statement of accounts for external vendors and inter-companies
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements for reporting according to deadline
- Liaison with responsible department(s) for issues and concerns in relation to AP process and documentation
- Handle full spectrum of AP functions including branches
- Update Cashbook daily basis & Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed Asset (FA) Control - assign FA number, Maintenance and Recording FA in System, handle all FA issues included calculate depreciation, Disposal, and etc.
- Perform reconciliation and tracking invoices related to Amortization COGS, prepayment, deposit, accrual for proper accounts recording and posting. Allocate costs to correct G/L accounts and be responsible for the analysis of related P&L and B/S accounts
- Ensure compliance with accepted accounting practices and company policies. Audit and validate data to meet Audit and Local Authority requirements
- Participate in yearly budget and monthly/quarterly/yearly forecast process in relation to AP
- Prepare and perform Analysis Report assigned
- Perform any other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by superior
- Diploma holder
- Preferred with at least 3 years experience in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and Business Central accounting software
- Able to work independently, able to take stress as well as being proactive team member
- Meticulous, well-organized, and strong sense of accountability.
- Be reliable, responsible & accountable
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and have high attention to detail
- Performance bonus
- Annual leaves
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursable
- Group insurance coverage
- On-the job training
- Special leaves (Birthday)
SGD 2,400 - 3,500