Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 18 May 2022
Our client is a world-leading logistics and technology/supply chain solutions company headquartered in Singapore providing better logistics solutions to meet the supply chain needs. The company core businesses involves providing key supply chain services to our customers, offering an array of logistics services with specialized focus in the Chemical and Petrochemical industry. Due to business growth, they are looking for dynamic individuals to join the organization.
- Responsible for the successful performance of assigned key account
- Lead, direct and manage operations, including documentation for export/import order fulfilment as the main point of contact
- Supervise, hire, and train employees for operational excellence
- Ensure shipments are performed accurately and timely as per agreed SOP and KPI.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up‐sell and cross‐sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of business
- To conduct periodical SOP review/audit with the objective to increase operational efficiency by system automation or simplification of processes, hence eliminating potential risk areas.
- Establish and maintain guidelines and best practices to mitigate shipment compliance risk
- Ensure full compliance with Singapore Customs Regulations
- Responsible for the yearly documentation audit conducted by customer/shipper
- Ensure optimal resources are utilized in terms of facilities, system application, people and related information data.
- Monitor the departmental budgetary control and ensure optimal resources are utilized in terms of facilities, system application, people and related information data.
- Minimum 8 years of operational and management experience in Freight Forwarding Logistics (Shipping
Documentation experience is a must)
- Relevant experience in delivering client‐focused solutions and strategic KPI performance management
- Hands‐on mentality and forward thinking
- Strong IT/Automation mindset & IT skills
- Assertiveness, critical decision‐making and analytical skills
- Customer oriented and able to promote high performance culture
- Tough, fair and respectful management style, excellent communicator
- Pays attention to details where required, is persistent and patient
- Growth and development opportunities
- Multinational customer profiles and processes
- Performance bonus
- 5 Days Work Week (Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm)