Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 06 Jun 2022
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Realize revenue and margin targets and maximize sales opportunities through connecting client need with KDDI offerings and solutions
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client
- If you are a Hunter role: Research target market requirements, by establishing the key business drivers. Penetrating those customers who in currently under other vendors and try to get a new opportunity
- If you are a Farmer role: Become the reliable point of contact for clients that is required to establish a strong business relationship. Deliver a new proposal for existing customer by working closely with operation & Maintenance team.
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years IT related sales experience in system integration industry
- Efficient reporting skills to report to management
- Bright and positive attitude to build relationship with different stakeholders.
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese speaking stakeholders is a plus/preferred
- Sales pipeline management skills