Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 24 Dec 2020
The Group is founded in 1930. Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of valves, fittings and high precision flow control systems. The company has built a line-up of products for a wide variety of applications from products for the semiconductor industry to aerospace rockets to hydrogen fuel cell industry.
- Handling of existing Japanese customers accounts, together with GI sales team in Japan, and relationship.(80%)
- Development of new customers in General Industry (oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical, power plant & others (pulp & paper, marine, alternative energy and more).(20%)
- Build, cultivate and develop strong business relationship with key accounts.
- Driving for customer development and quality orders in time and building platform to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leverage networking skill to meet potential clients.
- Develop sales plan and implement solutions selling strategies per customer needs.
- Liaising with Japan factory regarding technical specifications of products.
- Preparation of quotations, clarification of technical specifications with customers.
- More than 5 years of relevant sales experience in General Industry (Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power Plant, Marine, Pulp & Paper, etc)
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Excellent ability to establish good working relationship both internally and externally
- Class 3 license and has own vehicle
- Japanese proficiency will be the added advantage as the occasional communication with Japanese speaking clients are required.
- 5 working days (Mon - Fri : 0830hrs - 1730hrs)
- Transport + Car Allowance
- Petrol & ERP are reimbursable
- Medical benefit ($1000 (Outpatient). $1500 (Specialist), $1500 (Dental) - insurance provided
- Bonus AWS + VB