Industry: Advertising and Public Relations
Specialism: Advertising / Promotions / Events - Media & Advertising
Posted on 22 May 2019
Our client is a full-service advertising agency group, originating from Singapore.
After forming a capital alliance with a Japanese advertising group from Japan, they been accelerating its presence in Southeast Asia.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day sales activities.
- Support respective job by conceptualizing and organizing activities for projects/sales.
- Keep management fully informed of account activity and development including client issues.
- Co-ordinates with departments concerned in the handling of client's inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Compile proper sales reports and activities to management weekly.
- Manage assigned accounts to foster growth and to generate repeated business, the source for new clients and follow up with potential clients.
- Build rapport and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Keep close contact with assigned clients to understand their requirements.
- Develop effective sales plan to achieve the projected targets.
- Responsible for sales results and attain sales targets.
- Provide quotations/proposals, negotiate & secure long-term contracts and increase key customer accounts.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Well spoken with a good command of Mandarin to communicate with Chinese customers.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Advertising Marketing & Sales experience with a proven record. (Establish contact a plus)
- Self-motivated with the willingness to take up challenges and able to work independently.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Team result was driven and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sales were driven
- Medical / OT Claims / Performance Bonus / Insurance