Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 19 Feb 2024
Our Client is a Japanese company, has been incorporated in Singapore for more than 20 years supporting wide range of Information Technology Services to Japanese customers whose business is located in Asia. They are specialized in designing and building customized software applications and databases which are used to automate the business process to increase efficiency.
- Gathering the spec with the end user
- Responsible to develop programs accurately in the established standard way with quality.
- Assist leaders and managers in the management in running of the System Development Department for the bank.
- Responsible for producing documents and programs of projects undertaken to be submitted to management and Head Office for approval.
- Regular reporting on status of development activities of project undertaken.
- Support and trouble-shooting in application systems of the bank.
- Act as a backup for the staffs in the team and take up & perform ad-hoc assignment assigned by the team and section head.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or any other related discipline
- Minimum 1 year UiPath experience
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) is preferred, but not essential
- Proficient in VB.NET and/or C#, with a good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good programming, designing, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Strong logical approach and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with process analysis and process improvement technique
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with customer centric mindset
- Has experience with Power Platform (Power Apps and Power Automation) will be an advantage
- Has experience with UiPath Orchestrator will be an advantage
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Working location: One Changi City