Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 19 Feb 2024
Our Client is a Japanese company, has been incorporated in Singapore for more than 20 years supporting wide range of Information Technology Services to Japanese customers whose business is located in Asia. They are specialized in designing and building customized software applications and databases which are used to automate the business process to increase efficiency.
- Maintain internal system platform and client devices, and proactively plan for improvement of quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Demonstrate good knowledge and technical proficiency in server platform such as Windows Server, Linux and VMware.
- Effectively administrate Windows Active Directory, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Veeam Backup, Cisco L2 Switches and Palo Alto Firewall.
- Provision Windows 10 desktop and Microsoft Intune managed laptop.
- Risk & Control
- Provide timely escalation and resolution of major issues to Management and Head Office teams.
- Client & Stakeholder Engagement
- Flexibly correspond to the operation and collaborate with staffs within organization and from Head Office.
- Work as a technical specialist with the responsibility to plan and deliver technical deliverables and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders.
- Projects & other responsibilities
- Prepare and present regular reports and documentations.
- Ensure that the task status and progress are communicated across to stakeholders in a meaningful manner.
- Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science and equivalent.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of security and vulnerability-based approach to security hardening.
- Hands-on experience in VMware, Windows Server and standard platform maintenance products such as anti-malware, server backup and log audit software.
- Fundamental knowledge of Cisco LAN and Firewall administration.
- Experienced supporting IT infrastructure in a middle size organization (approx. 200 staffs) with at least 3 years of technical delivery experience.
- Experience in physical server, virtual server, network and storage systems.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification is an advantage.
- Possess good and assertive verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Good bi-directional and collaborative attitude in order to work as a professional in a team
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with stakeholders based on trained interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Working location: One Changi City
SGD 5,500 - 10,000