Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - AdministrationClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Manage sales figure including using OA applications like W365 Business Central, Salesforce and others applications.
- Create/Maintain/Update of Weekly and Monthly Sales forecast management sheets using applications and EXCEL
- Report and communicating with Japan HQ as a contact window person.
- Prepare meeting materials for reporting to our Management (Weekly, Monthly, Ad-hoc requests)
- Handle incoming emails and other material
- Analyze sales data and provide insights to management members that contribute to sales planning and/or strategy formulation.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the company
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis within sales planning / strategy formulation
- Minimum Diploma qualification
- Advanced operating skills of Windows applications including V-lookup and other excel functions
- Positive thinking and keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave
- Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening
- Working hour: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Working location: CBD