Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 05 Feb 2024
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Ensure smooth, safe, reliable and efficient operations of bulk plants and facilities at 21TK site.
- Ensure safety at the site through compliance to safe operations and practices at all times, complying to local regulatory, company and site requirement.
- Responsible for the appropriate control of plant product inventories to ensure continued smooth operations of the plant
- Lead the shift team in plant, process and equipment troubleshooting and optimization.
- Ensure Shift Personnel performs their job functions correctly and timely and to guide them when necessary
- Working closely with the maintenance team and contractors, ensure both minor and major maintenance are performed properly, safely and timely.
- Ensure proper records keeping of all maintenance work performed at the plant for regulatory and future references.
- Ensure plant production daily report and SAP input are performed timely and correctly.
- Ensure plant procedures and work instructions are available and updated.
- Manage the shift manpower to ensure smooth shift manning, in compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Track performance of shift personnel and provide timely feedback for improvement
- Provide appropriate training based on site personnel training needs.
- Ensure that any changes to plant operations and equipment are recorded properly and appropriate change management procedures are applied.
- Provide support to NOXT especially in developing the capability and competency of the site personnel in plant operations and troubleshooting
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Engineering Degree with min 3 years experience in similar chemical plant operations or equivalent combination of education and experience in Air Separation Unit required.
- Hands-on experience in operations especially in trouble shooting and optimization of plant operations and equipment.
- Good people management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Transport provided (Pick-up at certain location)
- AWS (13th Month Bonus)
- Variable bonus
- Fixed allowance
- Medical and dental consultation reimbursable
- Company Group Insurance
- 5 Working days (Monday to Thursday 8:30am-6pm; Friday 8:30am-5:30pm)
- Working Location: Tanjong Kling