Industry: Financial Services
Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Investments / Fund Management
Posted on 19 Jan 2024
Our client is a Singapore-based professional advisory firm which the Group Company was established in 1949 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Our client provides consulting and advisory services with a focus on cross-border business between Japan and ASEAN leveraging on the Group’s existing network built over the years.
- Work closely with both the advisory teams in Singapore and Japan to assist the team in forming and executing business transactions
- Supporting in cross-border M&A advisory with a focus on Japan-ASEAN transactions
- Supporting in debt & equity financing of companies, including identification of providers of capital
- Support ASEAN-based companies in business expansion into Japan, including identification of business partners
- Assist companies in financing using financial instruments such as securitization
- Assist companies to list on the Japan stock exchange
- Assist investors to identify and purchase real estate in Japan
- Strong ability in executing financial business transactions
- Basic skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Word to generate and prepare presentation materials
- Basic knowledge of financial valuation including creating and analyzing financial valuation models
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting
- Strong speaking and writing skills in English
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Willingness to face challenges in a developing business.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in banking, consulting, accounting, or other relevant fields.
- Location: CBD
- 5-Days work week