Industry: Financial Services
Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Investments / Fund ManagementClosed
Our client is an Accredited Fund Management Company regulated by MAS, established in 2019. The Group Company was established in 1949 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. They are providing various financial services, including asset management, investment banking, wealth management, etc.
- Responsible to work and collaborate with the Singapore team and Wealth Management department of the Group's securities company to market the firms' offerings, such as hedge funds to Accredited and institutional investors outside Japan.
- Understand the market and competitors trend, analyze and develop new business market
- Prepare pitches and presentations on company's products to prospects
- Involve in marketing activities and work closely with internal stakeholders to promote company's products, and other group companies offer when needed.
- Work towards performance fulfillment and company's objectives.
- Experienced and having track record in marketing funds to Accredited and Institutional Investors.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in relevant fields.
- Location: CBD
- 5-Days work week