Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / DevelopmentClosed
Our client is the first leading wallet company in the world to offer Staking and masternode rewards on user holdings, making it easy for users to grow their digital assets effortlessly.
Our client offers a secure mobile wallet, high-end cold storage wallet for advanced users and custodial services for institutional investors. Emphasize long-term security, reliability, and convenience. The company believes in a more free and open world driven by the blockchain technology and human initiatives driven by diversity behind such technology.
The company support POS blockchains and only do the greenest mining-liquidity mining.
- Responsible to create technical content that engages and inspires developers to build on the company's wallet platform, collaborating closely with the product team and engineers as well as Developer Relations.
- Own all technical content end-to-end, from planning, writing, distribution, engagement, to monitoring
- Create engaging and informative content including tutorials, manuals, guides, technical documentation, sample codes, demos, and blog posts
- Utilize a variety of mediums across written content, video, podcasts, etc to reach developers
- Determine the appropriate tone and style for different documents, and the most logical way to present information to maximize developer success
- Collaborate with product, engineering, marketing, and design teams to produce high-quality output that is aligned with our brand image
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical writing or related jobs for SaaS products
- Possesses strong technical knowledge (API, SDK, etc.), and domain knowledge (blockchain, Web3).
- Familiarity with GitBook, Markdown, etc.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin to liaise with internal and external Chinese stakeholders.
- Ability to distil complex technical concepts into easy to understand explanations.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure high quality, professional, and consistent materials.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team.