Industry: Printing / Publishing
Specialism: Sales - New Business DevelopmentClosed
Our client is a Singapore-based Japanese publisher of English edition manga, providing edutainment that promotes growing interests and knowledge in Japanese arts & culture.
- Responsible for designing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets, developing relationships with key customers, and evaluating costs.
- Explore opportunities with local and overseas customers
- Conduct regular Business Review sessions with key customers to update on sales performance, review trading terms, identify opportunities and challenges
- Conduct weekly sales meeting to share sales updates, market trend, product information and promotions
- Review sell-through analysis for all store promotions and events
- Work closely with Marketing team to propose promotions and initiate plans with target accounts
- Competitors' research and market trend analysis. Monitor competitors' products, pricing strategies and obtain market feedback to enhance company's product competitiveness.
- Explore new businesses and collaborations within Southeast Asia to grow revenue and market share.
- Implement and enforce credit and returns policies for better receivables and inventory management
- Provide support in events, sponsorships and promotional activities undertaken by the company
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales
- 'A' Level/ Diploma qualification and above
- Willing to travel in SEA region when required
- Passionate about Japanese Manga or Anime
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic team player with positive attitude and drive for achievement
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and email
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- Working Location: Work from Home (WFH); Attend to office twice a month.
- Office Location: Bugis area
- Benefits: Yearly commission, Transport Allowance, Dental Allowance, Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Career opportunities, etc.