Industry: Retail / Merchandise
Specialism: Pharmaceutical Services / Therapy - Other HealthcareClosed
Our client innovate and manufacture top quality soft contact lenses using a broad range of materials and modalities, to ensure independent practitioners meet the needs of their patients with products that provide comfort, clarity and value.
- Perform eye examinations using specialized equipment for diagnosis and testing.
- Provide professional advices and solutions to customers.
- Communicate with customers to get detailed case histories.
- Present good knowledge when explaining the feature of the contact lens.
- Dispense and manage the inventory of contact lens, trials and solutions
- Maintain patient eye health and purchases records.
- Maintain good condition of equipment and measuring devices.
- Ensure smooth running of daily shop operations.
- Minimum Diploma in Optometry.
- Fully registered with Singapore Optometrists & Opticians Board (OOB). Those who possess a provisional license from OOB are also welcomed to apply.
- Able to commit retail hours and work on weekends & public holidays.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working hours: 6 days per week including weekends; 11am to 8.30pm
- Working location: Orchard