Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 27 Nov 2023
Originating in Tokyo, Japan, our client specializes in crafting 'Tokyo-style' Neapolitan Pizzas, a unique twist on the classic Neapolitan and American pizza. Notably, their brand achieved a top-20 ranking in the 50 Top Pizza Asia-Pacific 2022.
- Oversee operation with focus on sales management, customer satisfaction, operating expenses and shop’s profitability.
- Provide high quality of customer service to customers.
- Have full knowledge of the menu to recommend specific items to customers.
- Assist with rostering efficiently and cost-effectively to match business needs and sales.
- Supervise and train the team in accordance with the company's DNA.
- Enforce and ensure compliance to Company SOPs, governmental regulations, food safety and hygiene standards within the store.
- Ensure sufficient stocks for daily operations.
- Any other ad-hoc duties base on operational needs.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience in the F&B industry
- Willing to work on weekends/ public holidays and shifts
- Passionate about service and people
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working Location: 7 mins walking distance from MRT Bugis
- Working Days: 6 days/ week (shift rotational)
- Working Hour: Mon - Fri (1pm - 11pm); Sat - Sun (10am - 11pm)
- Annual leave, Medical leave, OT Pay