Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Kitchen Crew
Posted on 27 Nov 2023
Originating in Tokyo, Japan, our client specializes in crafting 'Tokyo-style' Neapolitan Pizzas, a unique twist on the classic Neapolitan and American pizza. Notably, their brand achieved a top-20 ranking in the 50 Top Pizza Asia-Pacific 2022.
- Assist in preparing /cutting food ingredients (before and during operations).
- Maintain the highest standards of food service quality, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensure freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Keep workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Manage and maintain all inventories and equipment within the kitchen area.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Experienced working in kitchen will be advantage
- No experience is welcome to apply; Training and guidance will be provided.
- Must have basic kitchen skills
- Willing to work on weekends, public holidays, and shifts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate and team-working character.
- Working Location: 7 mins walking distance from MRT Bugis
- Working Days: 6 days/ week (shift rotational)
- Working Hour: Mon - Fri (1pm - 11pm); Sat - Sun (10am - 11pm)
- Annual leave, Medical leave, OT Pay