Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 16 Nov 2023
Our Client, an International Relocation Services established its first office in Singapore in the period of 1980. They have been rapidly expanding into Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Japan, The United Arab Emirates and most recently in Vietnam.
- Safely operate vehicles, adhering to all Singapore traffic laws and regulations.
- Deliver/ Pick Up goods to/ from customers residence, with Supervisor.
- Assist in packing and unpacking goods at customers residence.
- Handle various types of goods and with care to prevent damage during transport.
- Load and unload goods from the vehicle.
- Communicate with the packing team to provide updates on deliveries and receive instructions.
- Provide excellent customer service, addressing customer queries.
- Pick up and drop off employees before and after work (allowance will be paid).
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- Possess a valid Class 3 or Class 4 driving license
- No working experience are welcomed to apply; Training will be provided
- Company vehicles (Van/ Lorry) will be provided
- Responsible and punctual
- Physically fit and able to carry out replenishment of stocks
- Able to work on flexible arrangement/ ad hoc duties on weekend
- Industry/Company: Moving Company
- Working Hours: 5.5 Days, Mon to Fri (8:30 am – 5:30 pm), Sat (8 :30am – 12:30 pm)
- Working Location: Tuas
- OT Pay
- Vehicle can be drove home
- Annual bonus (depending on performance)
- Annual leave, Medical leave, Medical Allowance
- Health insurance upon confirmation