Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 14 Nov 2023
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Manage and support on hardware and software components pertaining to a Network infrastructure, including operating systems, routers, switches, firewall, wireless, SDN as well as office IT related matter etc.
- Provide support on routing protocols, LAN switching Bridge ID, STP, LACP, VLAN and VLAN routing.
- Provide support on wireless access and authentication, firewall rules and policies, configuration backup and documentation, monitoring and analysis.
- Provide call response and support within SLA
- Handle incident/problem troubleshooting, fault clarification and isolation.
- Support reporting, vulnerability/security update and firmware patch, firmware upgrade.
- Standby work might be required (24/7) to attend maintenance ad-hoc related tasks
- Diploma in any IT related disciplines
- At least 3 - 5 years of network infrastructure experience
- Good knowledge, troubleshoot and hands-on experience in WAN and LAN technologies
- Good knowledge in routers and routing protocols, Layer 2 and 3 LAN switches, General and Next-Gen firewalls, On-prem/Cloud based wireless controller and access points.
- Good knowledge in Cloud (Azure and AWS networking), network security solutions (such as firewall, CPE based IPSec VPN solution, token based authentication solution, IDS, data encryption and PIN verification)
- Good knowledge in Cisco Unified communication and IP telephony technology is an added advantage
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and urgency
- Diligent in documentation, reporting and tasks tracking ability
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with customer friendly attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (add 1 day/year up to max 22 days)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening
- Company Mobile Phone provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Working hour: 8:30AM - 5:30PM