Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Management - Top Executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, MD, GM, etc)
Posted on 31 Aug 2023
Our client is founded in 1999 in Japan and has grown to be the worlds best cream puffs chain within 15 years. They have 400 outlets (170 in Japan and 230 in overseas) throughout the world, including eleven outlets in Singapore.
- Oversee the brand's direct shop operations.
- Develop and execute expansion strategies for direct shops
- Manage and set sales and profit targets, and ensure their achievement.
- Create and implement strategies for increasing store sales.
- Develop and execute advertising and promotional initiatives.
- Analyze trends, and competition, and devise and execute product strategies.
- Enhance brand recognition within Singapore.
- Manage and evaluate quality, service, and cleanliness.
- Train staff, including managerial positions.
- Manage staff and recruit store staff.
- Contribute to property development.
- Other ad hoc projects assigned by the company
- At least more than 5 years of management experience in the retail sector, preferably with experience of overseeing 10 or more stores (experience in any retail industry is applicable).
- Ability to guarantee to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Hands-on experience in recruitment and management within stores, capable of handling quota-related issues and shortages of manpower.
- Strong leadership skills to guide and manage teams effectively.
- Considerate of interpersonal relationships and teamwork dynamics.
- AWS and Variable Bonus
- 5 days work week
- Hybrid work arrangement, involving both office and remote work
- Annual leave, medical and hospitalization benefits