Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - Strategy & Planning
Posted on 27 Sep 2023
Our client, a venture capital funding company that incorporate in 2013 and aims to invest and support the growth of innovative and startup companies towards sustainable economic growth and solving social issues.
- Consulting business
- Carry out various research and analysis, communication with other stakeholders, prepare reports and presentations for projects.
- Engaged in consulting projects including overseas market entry planning, new business development and market research for clients including but not limited to, major Japanese companies across various industries such as manufacturing, IT/communications and service.
- Opportunity to work on truly global consulting work, centering on research and consulting work deeply rooted in the targeted countries and based in overseas offices.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Preferably 1 to 3 years work experience in similar role
- No experience candidates are welcomed to apply
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese language is required, to liaise with Japanese clients
- Good personality and time management
- Detailed, meticulous and teamwork
- Variable bonus
- Annual Leave
- Transportation benefits and insurances
- Five-day work week
- Yearend vacation and summer vacation
SGD 4,000 - 8,000 (Negotiable)