Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 26 Sep 2023
An independent bakery that founded in 2011 with the intent to be a reminder of the contentment and goodness of a good old-fashioned piece cake. Their baking methods are traditional and the bakes familiar and comforting. Making every batch lovingly with best ingredients. With the market demands, our client has expanded fast and tremendously in the country.
- Responsible to baking process in the central kitchen
- Manage the baking process in production routine
- Measure, weigh, and prepare ingredients.
- Knead, roll, cut, and prepare dough as needed.
- Monitor oven temperatures, speed settings, mixing machines, and other baking equipment.
- Ensure food surfaces and baking equipment meet all health and safety standards.
- Monitor items during mixing, proofing and baking.
- Evaluate ingredients and food for quality.
- Adapt the quantity of ingredients and match the amount of items to be produce.
- Order and receive supplies, goods, and materials.
- Perform other duties require by the company.
- Possess minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience either in bread, cake baking or relevant.
- Experience in production routine is preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Team player, Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Variable bonus
- Working locations: Pandan Loop
- Working hours: 7am - 5pm (5 days / 6 days depending to roster)