Industry: Healthcare / Medical
Specialism: Nursing - Nursing / Support
Posted on 23 Nov 2023
Our client is a premier home care service center dedicated to providing exceptional care and support to individuals in the comfort of their own homes. With a team of highly trained professionals, they offer personalized care solutions tailored to each individual's unique needs, fostering independence and enhancing quality of life.
- Coordinate the care of clients through an advising physician, provide direct client care, evaluate the clients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Communicate and build rapport with clients and their families or caregivers.
- Assess the home needs in terms of training and requisition of equipment and aids to facilitate client’s living.
- Allocate equipment as necessary to assure adequacy of resources to meet care requirements.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing or other nursing procedures.
- Coordinate and plan daily home visits to provide care to the clients at the comfort of their home.
- Nursing skills in wound care, dementia care, stroke care, psychosocial care and rehabilitation care.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience.
- Relevant license and certification in nursing.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Physical and mental strength.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Proactive, initiative personality, and excellent punctuality.
- Computer literacy.
- Medical Benefits
- Variable Bonus
- Working hours: 44 working hours/ week (Shift rotational)