Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 04 Sep 2023
Our client is currently Singapore’s largest chain of bar and dining establishments, with 19 outlets located across the island.
- Responsible for smooth and efficient running of the daily operations.
- Enforcing standards and safeguarding the integrity of the company.
- Drive sales through operational execution.
- Collect and respond to customer feedback and complaints.
- Achieve profitability through exercising cost control.
- Manage restaurant liability through human resource standards, safety and security.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control and restaurant hygiene.
- Recruitment, training, and develop of staff.
- Managing staff and providing feedback.
- Role model the standards of performance, appearance and behavior at all times.
- Responsible for team motivating and forging a performance driven team.
- Manpower planning. Ensuring sufficient staffing for Daily Operations (Weekly duty roster & Daily station plan).
- Events management (Staff briefing, preparation and execution of event).
- Assisting in planning beverage and wine menu.
- Responsible for monthly Inventory submission.
- Managing Epoint. Recording and placing new items into POS terminal, Stock Explosion etc.
- Generating monthly reports (Monthly Consolidations, Food, Beverage Sales, Lunch and Dinner Covers etc.)
- Ensuring sufficient stocks for daily operations.
- Responsible for cash bank-in.
- Ensuring parameters of restaurant is clean and proper at all times.
- Minimum 5 years of F&B experience as an Assistant Manager/ Manager.
- Willing to work on weekend and public holidays.
- Able to work for split shift if necessary.
- Energetic, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Service and result oriented, good team player.
- Passionate in the line of F&B.
- Meal provided
- Working days: 5 days (rotational off days)
- Working hours: 44 hrs/ week (depends on outlet and split shift is required if necessary)
- Annual Leave 14 days
- Birthday leave 1 day
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Other benefits: uniform provided, various allowances and revenue incentive