Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 24 May 2023
Our client is a MNC that specializes in manufacturing tight tolerance, precision medical catheters using the latest cutting-edge processing techniques.
- Provide the direct supervision and leadership to a team of operational staff. This includes overseeing their work activities, providing guidance and support, and ensuring that operational objectives are met.
- Monitor the performance of employees and operations to identify areas for improvement. To establish key performance indicators (KPIs), track metrics, and analyse data to evaluate productivity, efficiency, and quality.
- This role will be in charge of warehouse management as well.
- Receive, inspect, and document incoming shipments of goods or materials. Ensure accurate recording of quantities, verify product quality, and match received items with purchase orders or invoices.
- Organize and arrange items within the warehouse to maximize space utilization and facilitate efficient retrieval. Properly label and tag products for easy identification. Follow appropriate storage guidelines, such as FIFO (first in, first out) to maintain inventory rotation and minimize obsolescence.
- Conduct regular cycle counts, physical inventories, or stock audits to maintain inventory accuracy. Investigate and resolve any discrepancies or discrepancies between actual stock levels and system records.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Experience in operations is preferred.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills are required.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and efficient time-management skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good personality, independent, resourceful, self-motivated, hardworking and able to work as a team
- Annual leave 15 days / year
- Medical insurance
- Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Operations Manager (Bakery Productions)
SGD 4,000 - 5,000