Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Operations - Support Services
Posted on 10 May 2023
Our Japanese Client is a 100% subsidiary of an international logistics company, established in 1997. They handle all international transportation and logistics.
- Processes warehouse inbound, outbound paperwork.
- Preparing e-commerce orders to be picked and packed on various ecommerce platforms
- Work with warehouse staff to perform functions in e-commerce fulfillment.
- Accurate data entry of pick pages; resulting in the printing and collating of invoices for specific customers and Dispatch routes.
- Handle customer goods return
- Maintains updates of inventory and month end billing.
- Good customer service skills.
- Undertake any other assignments, which the management may request from time to time.
- Min. GCE ‘O’ Level and above
- Responsible, responsive & committed
- Attention to details & organized
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with a team
- Able to commit OT when required
- Fast learner who will soon be required to work independently with minimum supervision
- Collaborative team player
- Microsoft office, WMS
- AWS & VB
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm / Alt Sat 8.30am - 12.30pm
- Work Location: Pioneer Sector 1