Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 10 May 2023
- Closely work with management to set up overseas strategy for the Asia Pacific and the Middle East and make execution plans.
- Closely work with merchandising team and on-line sales to build holistic approach in business strategy.
- Accumulate extensive knowledge on the Company’s products and OTC promotion and explain and convince prospective distributors.
- Short list potential distributors, corporate and OEM clients and contact them.
- Participate trade shows inside and outside of Singapore to promote products and enhance knowledge on different markets
- Start negotiation with prospective distributors, corporate and OEM prospective clients, and successfully close the deals.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the company from time to time
- Positive attitude and performance oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated, resourceful, and ability to work independently.
- Customer service oriented, excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
- Candidate must be keen to learn, and independent with a strong sense in retail business.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and computer application skills.
- Bonus (depends on the company and the individual performance, average 0.5month -1.2month/annum)
- AWS (1.0month/annum)
- Incentive (i.e. S$1,500/quarter)
Account Management Executive/Manager
SGD 4,000 - 6,000