Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Project Management - Project Management
Posted on 09 Nov 2023
Our client is a one-stop solutions contractor and manufacturer of low voltage switch gear and control gear assemblies. It is an iconic industry leader and it has offered customised solution to companies from different industry such as energy, infrastructure, industrial process plants, data centres, and others to achieve good results with its comprehensive range of switchboard products.
- Attending meetings with clients and conducting site surveys.
- To compile and update the project progress, status, delivery schedules and activities on a weekly basis to the Project Director/Project Controller
- Respond promptly to all internal and external emails
- Maintain proper documentation of all projects and ensure compliance with client specifications and requirements for design submissions
- Maintain and develop good client relationships continuously
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Able to work independently and with good initiative
- Assertive with good interpersonal skills
- Detailed and meticulous
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Project will be an added advantage