Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 05 May 2023
Our client is a one star Michelin Japanese restaurant that presents exceptional fine dining experience with finest ingredients.
- To support & supervise the kitchen team and be involved with the overall restaurant business.
- Have an innovative approach to the techniques of cooking and styling of the food.
- Support to plan, direct and oversee all F&B activities for the business.
- Provide direction, supervision and training to the teams.
- Possess related working experience in Japanese restaurant.
- Ability to carry out required tasks in an accurate manner.
- Passionate in cooking and Japanese cuisine.
- Basic salary + AWS
- Working hour: 10am -11pm (1hour break)
- 5 days works per week, closed on Sun and Mon
- Benefit: 14 days annual leave, increase by 1 day year by year
- Birthday leave 1 day
- Medical coverage
- If late time work require transport, it can be claimed from company