Specialism: Human Resources - Generalist
Posted on 03 May 2023
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- Assist in the execution of recruitment plan, i.e. posting of advertisements, arrangement of interview and co-ordinate on-boarding of new staff and off-boarding of resigned staff
- Assist in the application, renewal, collection and cancellation of work passes for foreign employees.
- Perform HR administration such as maintaining employee records, confirmation, terminations, long service awards etc.
- Identify training needs with HOD and supervisors and assist in registering employees for training courses and updating of individual training records
- Prepare periodic reports on manpower, submission of MOM survey
- Assist in performing office administration, such as stationery control, company vehicle, office equipment, travel applications, insurance, telco, licenses application and renewal etc.
- Prepare application for government funding support where applicable.
- Monitor HR policies relevancy and ensure compliance with the current labour legislations and HR best practices.
- Liaise with various tertiary institutions’ on internship programs.
- Communication/roll-out performance management
- Assists in organising company events e.g staff function, CSR and RC programmes
- Professional Certificate/Diploma with 2-3 years’ experience as HR generalist.
- Team player, ability to articulate ideas clearly and to communicate concisely to employees at all levels.
- Self-initiative in keeping abreast with new HR-related government incentive support programs launched by various government agencies.
- With strong analytical skills
- Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Annual Leave 12 days