Industry: Education / Training
Specialism: Education / Training & Development - Teaching / Tutoring
Posted on 28 Apr 2023
Our client was established in 2007.It is a private institution that registered to Ministration of Education in Singapore. It has built up a professional, experienced and motivated teaching team. Focus on the Preparation of Exams, and will fully help the students developing their study skills, motivating their potential and maintaining a good learning habit.
- Conducting classes for students in the subjects of English, Science, and/or Math, following the provided course structure and materials.
- Course planning and preparation (course structure and basic materials are provided by centre).
- Prepare academic materials such as handouts, worksheets, and homework to support the teaching of the subjects.
- Providing regular and constructive feedback to students on their progress, strengths, and areas for improvement.
- Marking and grading homework accurately and promptly.
- Providing academic assistance to students, identifying and addressing learning difficulties and barriers to student success.
- At least GCE “O” level or its equivalent.
- Able to teach both Primary and Secondary level of students.
- Prior experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus.
- No experience is welcomed to apply; training will be provided.
- Able to speak in fluent English and Mandarin, to teach students from China.
- Patience, good communication skills, and passion for teaching.
- $20 to $50 per hour
- Work location: Middle Road (CBD)
- Working day: 2-3 days a week
- Weekday operation hours: 1pm to 8.30pm
- Weekend operation hours: 9.30am to 6pm
- No working on Public Holidays
- Training provided