Industry: Education / Training
Specialism: Education / Training & Development - Teaching / TutoringClosed
Our client was established in 2007.It is a private institution that registered to Ministration of Education in Singapore. It has built up a professional, experienced and motivated teaching team. Focus on the Preparation of Exams, and will fully help the students developing their study skills, motivating their potential and maintaining a good learning habit.
- Conducting classes for students in the subjects of English, Science, and/or Math, following the provided course structure and materials.
- Course planning and preparation (course structure and basic materials are provided by centre).
- Prepare academic materials such as handouts, worksheets, and homework to support the teaching of the subjects.
- Providing regular and constructive feedback to students on their progress, strengths, and areas for improvement.
- Marking and grading homework accurately and promptly.
- Providing academic assistance to students, identifying and addressing learning difficulties and barriers to student success.
- Possessing professional certificate relating to education industry is preferred.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree offered by local Polytechnic or University
- Obtain 'Grade B or higher score' in O level English and 'Grade A or higher score' in O Level Math or Science
- Possessing 7.0 or higher score in IELTS, is an added advantage
- Willing to work on both weekends.
- Able to teach English, Math and/or Science for both Primary and Secondary level of students
- Prior experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus
- No experience is welcomed to apply; training will be provided
- Able to speak in fluent English and Mandarin, to teach students from China
- Patience, good communication skills, and passion for teaching
- Work location: Middle Road (CBD)
- Working hour: 5.5 working days per week (1.5 off days on weekdays)
- Weekday working hours: 1pm to 8.30pm with dinner break
- Weekend working hours: 9.30am to 6pm with lunch break
- No working on Public Holidays
- Annual leave
- Training provided
- Overtime pay and Bonus