Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Environment / Health & Safety - Environment / Health & Safety
Posted on 18 May 2023
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Review, identify and update relevant EHS requirements in line with regulatory compliance which are applicable to the company.
- Lead and facilitate compliance, EHS and sustainability internal and external audits and surveys.
- Coordinate and lead regular EHS inspection, meetings and monitoring of corrective and preventive actions.
- Lead incident and accident investigation, follow up on efficiency of implemented actions.
- Responsible as Fire Safety Manager and MOM appointed Safety Officer.
- Plan and conduct emergency evacuation drills within the premises.
- Responsible to drive CERT emergency response and other vital rescue protocols.
- Coordinate and work together with all departments, clients, and vendors and contractors to support all EHS related issues.
- Promote zero accident culture in the company to strive group EHS critical metric targets.
- Work with site operations team, vendors, contractors to inspect machines/equipment/processes for accident prevention program, conducts hazard identifications and risk assessment.
- Ensure strict compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures with particular reference to health, safety and quality.
- Custodian of EHS management system and documentation.
- Submission/getting approval of EHS licensing/permits required for the factory.
- Act as safety & work representative for the company.
- Ideally Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, or an equivalent field.
- Proven experience as a EHS Manager or relevant role and sound knowledge of local relevant regulations and legislations
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM
- Certified Fire Safety Manager with Singapore Civil Defense Force
- ISO 14001 EMS lead auditor/auditor certification
- Additional certification in HS, occupational safety and health, safety auditing, environmental control, confined space assessment, site incident controller, work height etc. will be added advantage
- An excellent teammate able to work well with all levels of people across various regions and cultures
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, proactive and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses high level of integrity with good work ethics
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave