Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Specialism: Sales - Sales Management
Posted on 09 May 2023
Our client, a technology and data management company that provides cloud based software platform to various industries locally and internationally, aims to accelerate and optimize research becomes more predictable and sustainable. With innovative AI technology, the company has provides their clients predictable operations, accurate forecasting, scalable innovation across organizations and increases the speed of a product’s go-to-market.
- Responsible for client/account management based in Japan to deliver company's value and products professionally.
- Responsible to identity potential sales opportunities and sales development in assigned portfolio.
- Understand and gather requirement, propose and work closely with internal team to fulfill the needs.
- Attend to clients' queries, complains and feedback in timely manner.
- Focus on growth and increasing market share within assigned portfolio.
- Penetrate and develop new business in focus accounts.
- Build strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc assignments assigned by company.
- A recognized Diploma/Degree
- Minimum1 year of sales support and/or account management relevant experience.
- B2B experience is preferred.
- Meticulous, good communicator and take initiative.
- Knowledge about AI or Machine learning is an added advantage.
- Willing to work at Tokyo or minor travelling when required.
- Hybrid work arrangement
SGD 3,500 - 6,000 (Negotiable)
Account Management Executive/Manager (Japanese Speaking)
SGD 4,500 - 6,500 (Negotiable)