Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Kitchen Crew
Posted on 02 May 2023
Our client is recognized as one of the most trustworthy reviewers of Yakiniku in Japan. For more than a decade, they have anonymously patronised more than 100 Yakiniku restaurants each year and provide numerous reviews of Yakiniku restaurants. They had even even collaborated with Japan National Tourism Organization to beef up the Yakiniku standing on the global stage. They have since set up their restaurant in Singapore and is committed to bringing authentic Yakiniku experience to the patrons here.
- Working at Japanese Fine-Dining concept Yakiniku restaurant
- Cooking and decorating food on the dish following Head Chef / Sous Chef’s instructions.
- Maintaining kitchen equipments, tools, devices in clean condition under above standards.
- Managing inventories & equipments within the kitchen area by following Head Chef / Sous Chef ’s instructions
- Managing Food/Ingredients Order placement and Delivery following Head Chef / Sous Chef ’s instructions.
- Washing dishes when needed (e.g. dishwasher's off day)
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Passionate and team-working character
- Non-selfish and willing-to-learn attitude
- Preferably 2 years experience in relevant work
- Without experience but passion in cooking/ Japanese cuisine is welcome to apply
- Able to communicate in English
- Medical Benefit
- Sales Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Staff Meal
- Staff Discount
- Self-Development Grant
- Other benefits
- Working hours: 10:30am - 10pm (1.5 hours break)
- Working days: 5 days/ week, shift rotational