Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Customer Service - Customer ServiceClosed
An independent bakery that founded in 2011 with the intent to be a reminder of the contentment and goodness of a good old-fashioned piece cake. Their baking methods are traditional and the bakes familiar and comforting. Making every batch lovingly with best ingredients. With the market demands, our client has expanded fast and tremendously in the country.
- Handling general and order-related enquiries via various platforms (email and phone), ensuring smooth and seamless pre and post-sales customer service.
- Manage overall administration of AO (Advance Order) processing and fulfilment for orders received via the online website and email.
- Manage the overall process of preparing fulfilment-related materials, including compilation and dissemination of order information to the respective stores and teams.
- Troubleshooting and resolving AO (Advance Order) processing and fulfillment-related issues.
- Processing corporate or wholesale orders placed.
- Ensuring all orders are communicated to the various production teams and resolving production-related issues in cooperation with the relevant teams.
- Manage and resolve all customer service recovery issues working in collaboration with the relevant teams.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Sales / Order Fulfilment / Customer Service is preferred.
- Have good work ethics, initiative and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a team and multi-task.
- Variable bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits