Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Human Resources - Generalist
Posted on 25 May 2023
An independent bakery that founded in 2011 with the intent to be a reminder of the contentment and goodness of a good old-fashioned piece cake. Their baking methods are traditional and the bakes familiar and comforting. Making every batch lovingly with best ingredients. With the market demands, our client has expanded fast and tremendously in the country.
- Drives HR strategies and initiatives which align with overall business strategy.
- Develops HR policies and procedures which are locally compliant, culturally and operationally appropriate.
- Develops effective recruitment strategy and supports leaders in talent selection, onboarding, development and retention.
- Liaise with recruitment agents.
- Manages all HR related issues and oversees performance management processes.
- Maintains overall payroll process, pay plan and benefits program.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Monitor and recommend employees for training and development.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of progressive work experience in the F&B industry will be a plus.
- Proven track record of compensation & benefits, people management and supervisory experience.
- Well-organized multi-tasker who is able to handle a high volume of tasks of varying complexities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills coupled with excellent leadership and people management skills.
- A strong leader, team player, mature and self-driven.
- Variable bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Staff Meal
- Staff discount