Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 25 May 2023
An independent bakery that founded in 2011 with the intent to be a reminder of the contentment and goodness of a good old-fashioned piece cake. Their baking methods are traditional and the bakes familiar and comforting. Making every batch lovingly with best ingredients. With the market demands, our client has expanded fast and tremendously in the country.
- Greet and serve customers.
- Provide high quality of customer service to customers.
- Serve foods and beverages to customers.
- Have full knowledge of the menu to recommend specific items to customers.
- Barista duties; create and serve hot and cold beverages tailored to the customer's preferences, handle and maintain all equipment.
- Follow SOP on food & beverage preparation and order system.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Ensure that work stations are set up before the shift commences.
- Maintain cleanliness and housekeeping of work areas.
- Ensure sufficient stocks for daily operations.
- Minimize wastage and spoilage of food ingredients.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of service experience is preferred; No experience is welcome to apply (training will be provided)
- Have good work ethics, initiative and willingness to learn.
- Warm and cheerful personality.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Able to work overtime occasionally.
- Variable bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Staff Meal
- Staff discount
- Working locations: Tiong Bahru, Cluny Court, Telok Ayer, Neil Road, ION Orchard and East Coast.
SGD 2,200 - 2,800
Commis Chef/ Chef/ Chef de Partie
SGD 2,000 - 4,000
Kitchen Staff (Kitchen Assistant)
SGD 2,200 - 2,800
SGD 2,200 - 2,600
Kitchen Crew/Assistant - Italian Restaurant - CBD
SGD 2,000 - 2,700 (Negotiable)