Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 23 Nov 2023
An independent bakery that founded in 2011 with the intent to be a reminder of the contentment and goodness of a good old-fashioned piece cake. Their baking methods are traditional and the bakes familiar and comforting. Making every batch lovingly with best ingredients. With the market demands, our client has expanded fast and tremendously in the country.
- Manage daily store operations to ensure seamless and smooth customer experience.
- Implement and administer Inventory Purchasing / Receiving Procedures.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances and etc.)
- Manage, apply and ensure Workplace Safety and Food Hygiene & Safety policies and procedures by Team Members.
- Implement and manage in-store service standards and customer service & rewards systems.
- Manage store equipment maintenance plans.
- Prepare reports and, where applicable, gather and consolidate store-related information for review by management.
- Manage the Store’s Operating Budget by overseeing expense control and food purchasing activities in accordance to agreed targets.
- Monitor, manage cost and approve ad hoc Store expenses and Team Member claims within approval limits.
- Optimize revenue at Store level to meet weekly, monthly, and annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage and oversee Workforce Planning policies for the Store, including recruitment of new Team Members and weekly rostering of the Team, in order to enhance existing, or optimize available, resources as necessary.
- Manage, apply and ensure brand experience & customer service policies and procedures meet audit requirements in order to achieve target (audit and Mystery Shopper) scores at Store level.
- Conduct orientation and training of team members.
- Conduct performance appraisal of all Team Members in the Store team.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma/Degree with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the F&B industry.
- A natural leader, highly communicative to lead and motivate staff.
- Trained eye for detail and customer-centric.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Variable bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Staff Meal
- Staff discount
- Working locations: Cluny Court, Telok Ayer, ION Orchard and East Coast.