Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Project Management - Project Management
Posted on 06 Sep 2023
Our client provides professional and specialized services in Loss Prevention Engineering. Since 2000 they have successfully designed, installed and commissioned "Very Early Smoke Detection" and "Leakage Detection" systems for a number of local SMEs, large corporations and well known places of interests in Singapore. They also provide security monitoring services for critical facilities.
- Manage the assigned projects toward successful handover to clients and subsequently to Service Team within the budgeted cost and quality standard.
- Direct responsibilities include site supervision, attend site meetings, management of sub-contractors
- Timely issuance of documentation of project includes variation orders, extension of times, test procedures, operations and maintenance manual
- Timely information to the drafting section for their preparation of shop drawings and as-built drawings and testing and commissioning
- At least Diploma in Electronic or Electrical Discipline or Mechanical, or Building Automation
- 2 years' in site supervision and coordination with owners, main contractors, consultants and subcontractors
- Applicants with 2 years of working experience in fire related industry will be an added advantage
- Good team player who is able to work independently and communicate at all levels
- Having class 3 driving license is an advantage
- Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Bonus (depends on company performance)
- Mobile claim capped at $100,mth