Industry: Chemical / Biochemical / Petrochemical
Specialism: Merchandising / Purchasing - Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing
Posted on 21 Aug 2023
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.
- Reports to Business Officer.
- Process daily procurement activities.
- Arrange raw material sourcing and serve as internal and external point of contact of the Business department for daily/routine activities.
- Ensure all necessary documents are prepared appropriately and in place for each transaction.
- Conduct issuance of PR & PO for materials in charge of.
- Process incoming materials paperwork and NAV inputs.
- Verify and process invoices issued by vendors.
- Coordinate with Business Officer to keep track of procurement cost change for each material.
- Obtain approval from Business Manager on all Sales POs and hand in to Logistics Department in a timely manner.
- Maintain NAV Sales contract up to date.
- Strictly adhere to EHS and QMS procedures in all aspects of the activities.
- Propose to Business Officer work procedure improvement where necessary.
- Performs any other task, including representing Business department for internal activities and supporting other department in regards to order processing and logistics arrangement, as instructed by Business Manager.
- Minimum ITE graduate.
- Preferable 1-2 years working experience in purchasing and/or sales, administrative field role.
- No experience are welcomed to apply; On the job training will be provided.
- Organized, ability to handle multitask
- Good attitude to work as a team
- Good communicator
- Have fundamental knowledge on basics of MS office, especially Excel
- AWS & Variable bonus
- Transport allowance will be provided
- Group Medical Benefits including Dental
- Working Hour: Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm