Industry: Textiles / Garment
Specialism: Others - General Work
Posted on 14 Mar 2023
Our Client started since 1989 has grown to be one that provides high quality stone surfaces with an equally quality service, creating beautiful and inviting homes. They are now one of the key players in Singapore, offering four main types of stone surfaces: Granite, Marble, Quartz and Sintered Surface. Having their own factory and warehouse in Singapore, they provide a one-stop solution for flooring, wall, feature walls, as well as top’s needs.
- Pull orders and prepare for outgoing jobs e.g. loading the materials onto the lorry.
- Pick up materials as needed and organize the materials/products in the lorry.
- Load all tools and installation equipment onto the lorry for deployment and use at the site.
- Safely transport heavy products such as kitchen tops, counter tops, etc from the production floor to lorry and to installation site.
- Lay down protective barriers and prepare job sites for error-free installation.
- Perform installation of Granite, Marble, Quartz, Sintered Surface kitchen countertops, sinks, backsplashes, feature walls, etc.
- Ensure quality and precise installations using skilled craftsman methods/techniques to ensure near perfect installation of our products.
- Ensure all measurement and installation tasks are completed on time.
- Provide courteous customer service to our customers.
- Maintain a safe, organised and clean work environment at job sites.
- Process appropriate paperwork regarding the materials/job orders.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the lorry.
- Support other teams when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess at least a Singapore Class 3 driving license.
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Primary/O-Level certificate.
- Physically strong and able to deal with heavy weights e.g. 20kg and above.
- Prior experience with stone fabrication and/or installation will be an advantage.
- Understand simple English.
- Strong attention to details, precise, meticulous and good organisation skills.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work and communicate well with customers.
- Comfortable with using digital devices such as tablets for checking and updating schedules.
- Have positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Monday to Friday (8.30am to 6.30pm) & Saturday (8.30am to 2pm)
- OT Claim
- Loyalty reward