Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Posted on 13 Mar 2023
Our client is a MNC that specializes in manufacturing tight tolerance, precision medical catheters using the latest cutting-edge processing techniques.
- Carry out inspection of incoming materials and finished products according to operational instructions to ensure that the materials or products meet the requirements.
- Ensure product identification is correct and stored in the correct location, maintenance of inspection equipment and daily monitoring of production environment.
- Statistics on the quality status of incoming materials and processes and the quality of shipped products.
- Report abnormalities to superiors in a timely manner and inform relevant departments and track the improvement status of non-conformities
- Assist in customer complaint analysis and take corresponding improvement measures
- Ensure records comply with good writing practice GDP requirements
- Assist the superior to complete other tasks
- GCE 'N' Level / Technical secondary school or above
- Basic computer skills
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (may require to work staggered hours or rotation shift in future)
- Work Location: Buroh Street (South West)
South West, Singapore
SGD 1,500 - 2,000