Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Posted on 10 Mar 2023
Our client was established in Singapore in 2000. Manufactures and packs powdered beverages, food capsules and tea products. The company is a recipient of the Gold Award in 2018 in AVA’s Food Safety Excellence Awards for achieving Grade ‘A’ for 15 consecutive years.
- Conduct sampling and physical inspection on all incoming starting materials, WIP and finished goods.
- Ensure that all incoming raw materials & packaging materials meet the specifications and released for use in production.
- Check and ensure all batch processing form used in production and quality department are controlled once the processing of particular batch finished goods has completed.
- Perform in-house verification of QC instruments according to the established verification programs.
- Conduct environmental monitoring & ensure the environmental quality is within requirements and specification.
- Ensure correct finished goods are released for shipment.
- Data entry in various electronic systems for quality review and monitoring the trend of products and materials.
- Minimum 'O'-Level
- Relevant experience in similar industry is preferred
- Basic knowledge of GMP and factory hygiene practice preferred
- On-Job Training is provided
- AWS (13th month salary)
- Variable bonus
- Working hour: Monday - Thursday (8:00am-5:30pm), Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)