Industry: BioTechnology / Pharmaceutical / Clinical research / Life Sciences
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 02 Mar 2023
Our client is a global leading pharmaceutical company. They have been in Asia's over-the-counter pharmaceutical market since the 1960s and have a strong presence in health food, cosmetics, and other fields.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of competitors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature to distributor.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Skills
- Possess driving car license will be added advantage
- Basic salary + Commission
- Annual leave 14 days (up to 20 days)
SGD 2,600 - 3,800
Business Development Executive/Manager (Japan)
SGD 3,500 - 5,000
SGD 4,000 - 5,000
Sales Executive, Senior/ Assistant Manager (Machine Vision)
SGD 3,500 - 5,000
Sales & Marketing Executive (Japanese Speaking)
SGD 3,800 - 4,800