Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/DatabaseClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Manage and support on hardware and software components pertaining to a Network infrastructure, including operating systems, routers, switches, firewall, wireless, SDN as well as office IT related matter etc.
- Administrative support on routing protocols, LAN switching Bridge ID, STP, LACP, VLAN and VLAN routing, wireless access and authentication, firewall rules and policies, configuration backup and documentation, monitoring and analysis
- Technical support including call response and support within service level agreement; Incident/ problem troubleshooting, fault clarification and isolation; Provide workaround and/or resolution; Communication and reporting; Security updates and patching; Firmware upgrade
- Standby work might be required for 24/7
- Diploma in any IT related disciplines and CCNP
- At least 3-5 years of network infrastructure experience
- Good knowledge of troubleshoot and hands on experience in WAN and LAN technologies (SD-WAN, MPLS, VOIP, WAN Optimizer), including Routers and routing protocols, Layer 2 and 3 LAN switches, General and Next-Gen Firewalls, On-prem / Cloud based wireless controller and access points.
- Good knowledge of Cisco Unified communication & IP telephony technology is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Clouse Azure and AWS networking
- Knowledgeable in Network security solution such as firewall, CPE based IPSec VPN solution, token based authentication solution, IDS,
data encryption and PIN verification
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and urgency
- Diligent in documentation, reporting and tasks tracking ability
- Posses analytical skills to be able to solve issues and ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- Willing to standby work 24/7 when required
- Performance Bonus (based on individual and company performance)
- Annual leave 12 days annually
- Yearly increment
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursement at $2000/year and dental $500/year.