Industry: Healthcare / Medical
Specialism: Operations - Support Services
Posted on 13 Mar 2023
Our client established in 2011. A reputable company that supplies a full range of laboratory equipment, laboratory products, safety and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), disinfectant products/chemicals and cleanroom consumables of leading and high quality brands. Our client take cares of all laboratory and safety needs of their customers from various industries.
- Full spectrum of sales support duties from ordering to delivery of company products
- Manage daily operations to ensure smooth order process
- Responsible to handle order processing, documents and data entry of orders.
- Handle and review customers orders, invoicing and payments.
- Arrange and update delivery to customers; Track and update the delivery status.
- Customer service: Attend to customers problem, feedback and complains. Provide appropriate solutions and suggestions to customers.
- Work closely with suppliers regarding orders and problem (i.e. faulty products, wrong items, etc)
- Liaise with import/export agents when necessary
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders (e.g. warehouse, finance, etc) for order related matter.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by company
- 1 year and above related working experience is preferred but no experience is welcomed too
- Trading industry working experience is preferred
- Diploma qualification is preferred
- Possess good communication skill, patience and good time management
- Good personality and good sense of working
- Able to work in fast pace environment
- Variable bonus
- Annual leaves of 14 days/Year
- Working hour: Monday to Friday (either 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm)
SGD 2,300 - 3,500