Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/DatabaseClosed
Our client is a Japanese IT company providing system operation consulting, information technology (IT) staff, office support/product sales, and security services. The company offers hardware and software services, including computers sales, Web/mail hosting, IT products/OA machines sales and installation, and computers/IT products troubleshooting and repair services; network services, which include LAN/network, DSL line, server equipment, user workstation, printers and scanners, and TV conferencing setting up services, as well as installation and setting up of security, such as firewall; and maintenance services, such as data backup setting and confirmation, windows update.
- Provide IT support during major campaigns (e.g. Power Shutdown) or peak periods
- Prepare service reporting and helpdesk call record with Servicenow
- Resolve enquiries or/and issues, ensuring proper follow up & case closure
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Determine the best solution based on the issues and details provided
- Provide on-site support for hardware and software
- Perform first level & second level technical support for user's desktop and laptop over the phone or emails.
- Perform periodic preventive and corrective maintenance, updates to software/hardware (e.g. anti-virus software)
- Deploy and set up hardware, software, and network connectivity of end points.
- Perform diagnostic tests and document results & process to incident resolution
- Manage & document the inventory of hardware & software deployed
- Software & hardware troubleshooting, replacement and upgrade when needed.
- Preferably at least 2 years and above IT desktop support experience in the similar position
- Study at Nitec/Diploma in IT or Computer science related field are in advantage
- Knowledge in VMware and Windows 10 Environment (preferred)
- Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products.
- Able to commit on weekend/PH for on-site support or standby.
- Good team player and enthusiastic
- Self-initiator on performing tasks
- Resourceful and responsive
- Working hours: Monday to Fri, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Working location: CBD (nearest MRT - Downtown)
- Medical allowance up to $600 per year
- Variable bonus based on performance
- Monthly transport allowance
- Other employee rewards